Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Vintage Treasure Booth Alert

If you live in or nearby Portland OR or have always yearned to visit Portland in order to attend an awesome holiday handmade & vintage bazaar, your time has come.



This will be my second year selling at the All Saints Holiday Bazaar - last year's experience was really outstanding. There was a great mix of vendors selling vintage and handmade items along with what felt like a non-stop flow of buyers so I'm really looking forward to this year's bazaar.



I even got to hang out with Lisa, Isabel and Laurie

Speaking of Laurie, she'll be selling her insanely clever vintage holiday items at the All Saints Bazaar too. Hope I get a table near her so we can chit chat. And for you out-of-towners, you can always visit Laurie's etsy shop, Magpie Ethel, which is loaded with vintage goodness. She's definitely some sort of vintage superwoman.





And don't miss the *Vintage Treasure Booth* which for me is like a little heart attack waiting to happen. The good kind I mean. Hope to see you there. 

Saturday, November 7, 2009,   9 am-5 pm
3847 NE Glisan Street, Portland OR 97232



6 comments:

  1. Yet another reason I wish I lived in Portland. Good luck at the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and super duper photos! If I wasn't a vendor there I would definitely want to go shop it! I hope we are neighbors at the show too! See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I wish I could go to that show! I love your etsy shop-- and Laurie's too. I better place my order before you sell out!
    Hugs,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when Lisa posted about the sale last year. Man, has the year past by already? Guess so....

    When you are out at your favorite S.A. store, can you did through the shoes to see if there is a pair of red ruby slippers in a 9.5? If so, let me know, I will pay you for them...and then when I get them, I will click them three times and say, "There is no place like Portland...there is no place like Portland."

    Wish I could be there....everything looks amazing in your ETSY shops.

    hugs,
    becky

    PS: I hope it is ok with you...but I mentioned you today on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I wish I was closer to Portland, one of my all time favorite cities! Looking at your etsy shop makes me start to get excited about decorating for Christmas and getting out all your GREAT pillows. I am so glad you have started your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your inspiration board! If only I lived near by, I would so be there!! My goodness, a vintage bazaar, sounds like heaven!

    ReplyDelete

I love this part! Thanks for your comment.